Call for a FREE Quote
West Palm Beach
Okeechobee Health Insurance
Health & Money
Did you know that health insurance may be the most important type of insurance you can carry? Don’t wait another minute to get your coverage! Consider these facts about health and money:
- If you’re one of the nearly 46 million people living in the United States without health insurance, unexpected medical bills can have a devastating impact on your life. The purpose of health insurance is to help you pay for care. It protects you and your family financially in the event of an unexpected serious illness or injury that could be very expensive.
- You need health insurance because you cannot predict what your medical bills will be. If you have health insurance, you will have peace of mind in knowing that you are protected from most of these costs. You should not wait until you or a family member becomes seriously ill to try to purchase health insurance.
- When you have health insurance, it gives you options for your healthcare. When you do not have insurance for your health, you will be at the mercy of the healthcare system to take care of your health needs. Often times that means no care at all.
Individual Okeechobee Health Insurance Plans
Until recently, most people got their health insurance from their employer. People with low income got their health insurance from the government. But now, more and more people are buying private health insurance plans tailor-made for individuals. If you are one of these people, you should be seeking an individual health insurance plan from LOI Insurance now.
Why choose LOI Insurance? Because we are an independent agency offering real time health insurance quotes and online applications through Florida Blue. We believe in total transparency. Compare options and then apply online from the convenience of your own home or office. The experts at LOI Insurance will help you choose from the following types of health care pans that meet the requirements of the Affordable Care Act mandate.
- BlueOptions — BlueOptions PPO/EPO plans offer comprehensive health care with access to an extensive provider network. Members have coverage for most services in- and out-of-network and the flexibility to choose the doctors and hospitals they prefer — no referrals necessary. However, prescription drugs and pediatric vision require members to utilize our exclusive providers in order to be covered. Pediatric dental and adult vision and dental services are also available, and if included, must be obtained through our exclusive provider network.
- BlueCare — BlueCare HMO plans, from Florida Blue HMO, offer comprehensive health care with the personal support members need to make informed medical decisions. By utilizing an extensive provider network, members choose a primary care physician to help support their medical care and also have access to a variety of specialists (no referrals required), hospitals, and other health care providers. However, out-of-network services are not covered unless related to an emergency.
- BlueSelect — BlueSelect PPO/EPO plans offer comprehensive health care that is affordable and easy-to-use. A smaller, more community-focused network is used to lower costs and provide coverage for most services in- and out-of-network. However, members must use our exclusive providers for prescription drugs, and other services including pediatric vision, lab tests, home health, durable medical equipment and supplies. Pediatric dental and adult vision and dental services are also available, and if included, must be obtained through our exclusive providers.
Affordable Care Act Experience You Can Trust
Since the beginning of the Affordable Care Act, we have been assisting our clients with the enrollment process. The enrollment process can be a little confusing and it requires some tax knowledge, especially if you are self employed. We have owned and operated a tax preparation service for over 20 years. That’s what makes us the best choice in helping you enroll into the Affordable Care Act.
LOI Insurance Your Okeechobee Health Insurance Expert
Since 1995, LOI Insurance has been a leading Lake Okeechobee Insurance, Inc.-based insurance advisor for individuals, families, and small businesses. We have earned a high level of respect for our service with our clients and insurance carriers. So what are you waiting for? You owe it to your health to complete the free, no-obligation form on this page today.